Acupuncturist job opportunity
Job Title: Acupuncturist
● Practice acupuncture and oriental medicine adhering to local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and statutes.
● Collect medical histories, general health, and lifestyle information from patients to assess and diagnose clients’ conditions and develop
individual treatment plans and strategies.
● Provide quality treatments to cure or relieve medical conditions causing patients’ complaints.
● Identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients’ positions, contraindications, and precautions related to
treatments, such as intradermal needles, moxibustion, electricity, guasha, or bleeding.
● Perform acupuncture treatments by inserting needles in correct acupuncture point locations.
● Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of treatments and patients’ wellness and recommend new or altered treatments to promote, restore, or
maintain patients’ health as necessary.
● Document complete and detailed records of all treatments and treatment outcomes.
● Perform various administrative tasks, such as filing claims and communicating with health insurances, organizing clients’ files, and scheduling
● Educational Requirement: Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, or related area.
● Experience Requirement: None.
● Special Requirements: License to practice acupuncture in the State of California.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Site: 1109 Kennedy Place #5, Davis, CA 95616
To Apply: Email resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to:
Hong Joon Lee
LIFELINE ACUPUNCTURE AND HERBS CLINIC
1109 Kennedy Place, #5
Davis, CA 95616